Saturday 26 November 2016

Want a quick detox use carrots

For a quick detox and bowel cleansing?.. Let carrot do the work!
A couple of years ago,I experienced the bowel cleansing power of carrots for the first time. I guess it was always there,as I grew up in a home where carrots were good part of our meal but I just didn't recognize it.

On that faithful day,like many other people,I observed the symptoms that called for bowel cleansing (bloated abdomen,gas,very foul stools,abdominal discomfort etc). I mentally registered the need for some fruits and vegetables but as I could not get to the store immediately, I decided to pop some carrots. It worked magic! In a few hours I was fitter than a fiddle.

Carrots contain a lot of fibre and this helps to clean out the colon by forming bulky stools that pull toxins and bacteria along.The fibre content also promotes peristaltic movement in the gut,helping the digestive tract to function properly. Seem simple but it's all that is needed!
As a result of its high antioxidant content,carrots help detoxify the liver and fight free radicals which can cause cancer. The amazing benefits of Carrots include eye,skin,brain etc.
Try a carrot a day or 7 a week! It's the cheapest natural yet effective detox. Carrots for detox must be eaten raw. You may blend or cut carrots but do not juice or cook it!
Source Dr khakis.

No comments:

Post a Comment