Saturday 4 February 2017

Story of a girl that went from being fat to being slim

The day Oyinkansola's life changed,she says"people always ask me what made me jump on this lifestyle of change or how will I assure that I keep the weight off.Well,this picture says it all. THROW BACK TO TWO YEARS AGO! Complications after complications,what was suppose to be a one night stint turned to two weeks. I had a tube through my nose,aspirating my stomach contents because my oesophageal tract was too weak. I had all sorts of tubes running through me. The veins in my arms eventually got so dried up that they had to collect blood from my feet. I couldn't move,couldn't talk. I was in so much pain or discomfort.

Just being me is the sofa my mum slept on for two weeks. She never left my side.This was the day after my worst night,things were so bad that I had a nurse monitoring my vitals through the night. I was so scared to close my eyes. This morning I prayed and made a convanents with God and haven't looked back since. This post may over the top for some but my point is, nobody should have to get to this point before they take that decision to turn their alive around. There are so many side effects of living an unhealthy lifestyle and till the day i die, I will continue to bring awareness to this"
Below is a picture of her before and after.
If she can do it,who says you can't? Well you can do it also,once you are ready and determined to live a healthy life by eating healthy and exercising. You don't have to be ashamed of your body cause you can also be this beautiful. If you've started working on your body,Never give up,you would archive that body goal soonest. For more on Oyinkansola's transformation,you can contact her via this email getatSOfit@gmail.com 
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment